Today the Industry is recognizing that pure Public Cloud Services do not address several needs for workloads that typical On-Premise environments provide – Classified and Sensitive Data Security & Protection, Intrusion Protection and Regulatory Compliance amongst others.
It is also important to note that Software Applications and Workloads developed for critical purposes cannot be migrated to Public Cloud environments without implementing software upgrades, or may be version locked, or may require modification and/or re-development. One Size and Solution does not fit large Technology Footprints.
Even large Public Cloud providers have acknowledged the need for a Hybrid Multi-Cloud approach. Recently, a few of them have launched On-Premise Cloud Solutions to complement their Public Cloud Services – AWS has launched “Outpost”, Microsoft has “Azure Stack” and Oracle has “Cloud at Customer”, etc.
Due to customers’ Hybrid Multi-Cloud needs and demands, iCollaboration Principals and Associates have leveraged their successful experience to create the first of its kind Hybrid Multi-Cloud Service EnCloudSuresSM, a Secure Regulatory Compliant Hybrid “Cloud for Government” and “Cloud for Regulated Industries” offering with an On-Premise Private Cloud in the core, and hybridized with Public Cloud services.
- True On-Demand and SLA driven “as a Service” offering model with consumption-based pricing with multiple Service Classes that provide optimal multi-site redundancy either on-premise or on a Public Cloud, and includes high degrees of redundancy, reliability, availability, scalability and expandability.
- Delivers PaaS, IaaS, SaaS and DBaaS environments with Cloud Solutions from Oracle, AWS, Microsoft Azure, VMWare, Red Hat, Cassandra, SAP, Informatica, Teradata, IBM and Cisco
- Powered by On-Premise Cloud Technology options from Nutanix, Dell, NetApp, Azure, AWS, Oracle & Fujitsu, and bound together with a Framework features highly automated and efficient service management, governance, orchestration & provisioning utilizing tools including ServiceNow, BMC-Remedy, Jenkins, Splunk, Kubernetes, Docker, MuleSoft, etc
- Provides underlying Regulatory Compliance capabilities including ITAR, DFARS, NIST, GSA, PCI, HIPAA & GDPR to support our customer environments’ compliance with high Data Security & System Protection regulations
- Specifically addresses the security, the network and the integration within and around the confines of a client data centers in order to bind and implement On-Prem Cloud solutions seamlessly integrated with Public Cloud solutions
- Capability for in a Box” and “as a Service” delivery models for COTS & Big Data solutions from ISVs such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, PTC Software and Siemens