iCollaboration, Inc. is an SBA-certified 8(a) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) technology solutions firm. We specialize in strategic planning, program advisory and implementation services for business systems, technology modernization and infrastructure solutions, including cloud enablement & migration and managed cloud hosting & services. Established in 2002, and headquartered in the Washington, DC Metro area, iCollaboration has worked with government and commercial sectors, with a special impetus delivering solutions and services to the government at the Federal and State & Local levels. We have an excellent track record business & technology transformation services with an excellent combination of both advisory and execution qualifications.
Our team of talented principals are well experienced and accomplished leaders in areas such as technology and business consulting, systems integration, managed services across multiple government and commercial markets. They are extremely committed to teamwork, excellence, and providing our customers with Superior service, while holding themselves to high standards of integrity and accountability.
Our principals have been in participated in, and led several successful initiatives over decades, delivering a wide range of solutions and services that have produced optimized efficiencies, and significant commercial benefits for customers.
Our principals include leaders from technology products and services companies, where they have led combinations of solutions organizations and delivery organizations. They are digital and business transformation experts with significant implementation, deployment and operational services experience having delivered over 150 successful Applications and Infrastructure projects and engagements.
Our principals are thought leaders, and industry recognized experts in the areas of Custom Development, Commercial of the Shelf Applications, including ERP, HCM, CRM, Supply Chain, etc., as well as with Data Center, Workplace Computing, Cybersecurity and Network infrastructure solutions and services.
Last but not the least, a few of our principals are successful business executives who have throughout their careers, built large, successful, high performing teams and organizations at large Technology Companies, as well as at the Senior Executive levels within the Department of Defense.
- To provide our customers high quality and reliable services on every engagement, and to consistently exceed customer expectations by being your trusted IT Problem solver.
- To enable and empower our employees and partners to be independent and innovative, under the umbrella of a “one collaborative team” model, and to recognize and reward their exemplary contributions.
- To actively engage with social organizations and champion the advancement of underprivileged and socio-economically disadvantaged communities.
To be the reliable solutions provider of choice, and a trusted advisor to our government and commercial customers with respect to their business and digital transformation initiatives, and to enable them to realize good technology and business value, coupled with maximum returns on their investments.
Our Certifications and Contract Vehicles
We hold the following Certifications and Contract Vehicles:
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
8(a) Certified Small Business
Economically Disadvantaged Woman owned business (EDWOSB)
U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
8(a) STARS III, a small business set-aside GWAC, will provide flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. Link to GSA STARS III Website
STARS III Contract Number: 47QTCB21D0187
STARS III Program Manager: Madhi Raju
STARS III Contact: STARS3@icollabinc.com / (202) 756-1111
DUNS Number: 831462028
CAGE Code: 5MTU9
GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
The GSA Schedule, also known as Federal Supply Schedule, and Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), is a long-term government wide contract with commercial companies that provide access to millions of commercial products and services at fair and reasonable prices to the government. MAS makes buying easy and efficient by ensuring compliance, providing the best value for technology solutions and shortened procurement cycles with the use of modern technology to connect government buyers and industry.
- Contract #: 47QTCA21D00FV
- Contract Period: 09/30/2021 – 09/29/2026 with 3 additional 5-year option periods
iCollaboration’s contract includes the following Special Item Numbers (SINs):
- 54151S – Information Technology Professional Services
- 518210C – Cloud & Cloud Related IT Professional services
- OLM – Order-Level Materials
Business size: Under this contract vehicle, iCollaboration is classified as:
- SBA certified 8(a) firm
- Small Business
- Woman-Owned Small Business
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman-owned Business
- Minority Owned Business
- DoT certified Disadvantage Business Enterprise
Pricelist: To view iCollaboration’s pricelist and other contract related information, click here
Ordering Procedures: To understand and get more details on the ordering guide, click here
State of Maryland
- Small Business Enterprise (MDOT SBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MDOT MBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (MDOT DBE)
- Maryland CATS Plus Contract Holder
- Small Local Business Enterprise (WSSC SLBE)
- Local Small Business Reserve Program (Montgomery County LSBRP)
Commonwealth of Virginia
- Small Woman-owned and Minority-owned Business (SWaM)
- IT Consulting Services Contract for City of Virginia Beach
State of Colorado
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (CDOT DBE)
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
THE iCollab APPROACH
The iCollab Approach is a multi-phased approach that transcends three major phases – Shape, Transform and Realize. Our approach is specifically designed with the understanding that “One size does not fit all”. While we believe that our customer’s business is unique, we also believe that several business functions’ best practices cut across industries and organizations, and that there exist high degrees of commonality for several functions. Our targeted outcome driven approach focuses on key principles and tenets.
The iCollab Approach is intended to facilitate the application of the key principles and tenets in the context of a customer’s business objectives and goals, and realize significant gains in business efficiency, agility, and stability, while achieving strong return on investment.